Tuesday, June 29, 2010

How The Dome Camera Works

Cycling in Sicily: paths and unforgettable landscapes


I am pleased to send this brief contribution to the beautiful site Giuseppe Montalto, probably the best bicycle tour guide I've ever encountered in my many bicycle tour around the 'Italy, as I organized my bike tour of Sicily with the support and collaboration with Cycle Free .

I rented a bike ride and I can personally testify that the model assembled by Joseph is really a prototype high quality . I would say that driving the bike gives me a sense of stability and reliability. Promotes, therefore, honors and sincerely Free Cycle as a supplier of bicycles for hire .

But the reason I decided to send this contribution to the site of Joseph is the value that has taken me for his support during the organization of the holiday, the choice of the itinerary of my tour individual in Sicily.

Desideravo infatti tracciare un percorso nuovo, che mi portasse ad attraversare tratti della Sicilia meno scontati e più veraci. Non sono infatti il tipo di turista che desidera andare soltanto a Taormina e a Piazza Armerina. Amo, invece, inoltrarmi nel cuore più nascosto di una regione e vivere da vicino il contatto con la cultura del posto che vado a visitare.

Ci stavamo sentendo per telefono, quando spiegavo a Giuseppe questo mio punto di vista, ma giurerei di avere visto i suoi che s'illuminavano mentre gli chiedevo di disegnare per me un percorso nuovo e alternativo alle tratte più classiche offerte dai tour operator .

I suoi suggerimenti sono stati preziosi. I paesaggi che ho visto, e che ho fotografato, percorrendo strade secondarie lungo il tragitto Caltagirone , Vizzini , Palazzolo , Modica , Portopalo , Noto , Siracusa , mi hanno davvero conquistato. A questa email allego una foto del bellissimo paesino di Vizzini , di cui avevo letto a scuola, da ragazzino, quando studiavo in antologia della letteratura italiana le opere di Giovanni Verga : Cavalleria rusticana , La lupa , Mastro Don Gesualdo etc...

Il paese conserva ancora oggi, per quanto sia invaso dalle macchine, come quasi the rest of our civilized world, rural atmosphere typical of the stories of Giovanni Verga . You see it tick, perched on the summit of a hill, surrounded by fields of prickly pear, a hairpin turn. It 's really a beautiful vision, this group of houses that sticks in the middle of the Sicilian countryside, an emotion for which even today I would like to thank Giuseppe Montalto, and then Free cycle.
Free Cycle - cycling and bike rental in Sicily - Cycling tourism and bikes for hire in Sicily. Rent a Biking in Sicily with Cycle Free!
For information and reservations write to ciclofree@tin.it ciclofree@tin.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment