Monday, June 7, 2010

Wireless Broadband Sim Same As Phone?

good reasons to rent a bike in Sicily: A meeting interesting riding in the mountains iblei


"I love because I love cycling tourism. I love cycling because I love cycling . I love cycling because I like to live and ride in freedom is a really nice way of life. cycling for me is a holiday full of energy and excitement !

With these words full of enthusiasm, Our readers share with other visitors of this website has all the joy I felt during the individual cycling tour that took in Sicily with the guidance and with the assistance of Free Cycle, the largest operator of professional cycling in eastern Sicily.

addition to the spectacle of landscapes and scents of the countryside iblea, our enthusiastic cyclist tells us about a very interesting meeting that he did between the white cliffs of the mountains iblei.

"I was riding on a country road, between stone walls made of large white stones, when, perched on a huge limestone boulder see, in silhouette, the silhouette of a man intent to sight through a sort of strange sight. 'What are you doing?', I ask him curiously. I approach and known immediately that his equipment straight out of a museum of science and technology: it's all done in dark wood and metal. No trace of electronic equipment. 'I do a survey,' I answered him politely, averting his eyes for a moment from his instrument. 'It's an engineer?', I ask him. 'I am a surveyor,' I answered him, this time without even remove the eye from the viewfinder of his curious instrument. I just watched intent in his comments. In his hand he holds a notepad and occasionally stops to make their own calculations. Pin carefully the results on his notebook and then resume viewing.

When he finished, and looks down gracefully. It 's a bit like an' old-fashioned, very polite and mild-mannered.

'There are more modern equipment to make this work?', I ask him with a touch of insolence, of which I now regret.

'Yeah, sure there are, but you do not have much confidence in the results of these devices so sophisticated'. His voice has a tone a bit 'critical. 'Indeed it is precisely because of the excessive confidence of a colleague in its modern equipment, now I'm here to do this job as it was trant'anni ago'.

What I met was a surveyor vecchio stampo. Non era una di quelle persone che si rifiutano di comprendere le nuove tecnologie, ma aveva conservato la capacità, cosa rara ormai, di usare la mente prima delle macchine. 'Non basta schiacciare un bottone', mi ha detto, 'per essere un bravo topografo', e poi ha passato 15 minuti buoni a spiegarmi la geometria che sta alla base del sistema di misurazione che stava usando.

Non sono in grado di descrivere nemmeno la metà dei principi che mi ha illustrato. Ricordo solo che tutto si basava sulle proprietà dei triangoli simili. Quello che mi ricordo bene, però, è che a un certo punto, davanti a me, ha estratto la radice quadrata di un numero a tre cifre... e io non sono più nemmeno capace di fare le divisioni in column with pen and paper.

E 'was a very exciting, because I had the opportunity to meet someone they love their work, which he did so with great passion and commitment, using the mind, rather than hope that the solutions arrived from the extremely complicated equipment.

I liked it, because I think cycling is also based on the same principle. There is nothing simpler than a bicycle . We must stand on it and ride . What you get on your bike all depends on you. Minimum technology, maximum personal interpretation. There is the engine displacement to determine the speed con cui ti muovi nel territorio. Ci sono soltanto le tue gambe, il tuo fiato, il tuo cuore.'


Ciclo Free - Cicloturismo e noleggio biciclette in Sicilia - Tour in bicicletta individuali e di gruppo, Turismo in bicicletta in Sicilia .

Ciclo Free - Cycling tourism and bikes for hire in Sicily . Individual and group bicycling tours . Rent a bike in Sicily with Ciclo Free !

Visita anche www.ecodelgusto.com/ciclofree/


0 comments:

Post a Comment