Thursday, September 30, 2010

Transporting Plaster Sheets Roof Racks

Cycling in Sicily: travel, sports, discovery. A wonderful cycling holiday in Sicily


are Sicilian, and I've lived all his life in Sicily . Yet I confess that in my region I know very little. I live near the sea, the parties to Trapani, and here we the coast is wonderful. As a consequence for my I have always chosen holiday or stay in my area and enjoy the spectacular sea of \u200b\u200b Trapani and Favignana or leave Sicily and visit other regions of Italy. This year, however, one of the friends with whom I normally cycling (now we shot almost every region of Italy) has insisted that we decide to do cycling in Sicily. "It 's outrageous," he said, "we know the streets and countryside of Italy and a half that we never did the tour of Sicily cycling."

Well, we were informed and we learned Free cycle that is the leading operator cycling and bike rental and Sicily, and so we turned to Giuseppe Montalto to ask him a hand in planning our Adventure Cycling . We have made an extraordinary

bike ride in eastern Sicily , and I must admit I was surprised to discover that not even imagine a Sicily . I saw green landscapes, very different from those, however, green and beautiful, in my area in western Sicily. We had the opportunity to pass through villages where it seems as if time has stopped , and we could gourmet taste of the extraordinary traditional peasant that have surprised and delighted. To enclose the text of this article nice photo of a Sicilian cassatina (nothing to do with those covered with icing and sweets too often that you buy in pastry) that we enjoyed at the restaurant good 's farm in Ragusa Estate Carbonara .

We want to thank Joseph Montalto ( ciclofree@tin.it ) for the extraordinary contribution that has given to our tour with his suggestions on places to visit with the quality of its City Bike ( bike very reliable and in good condition) and its guidance on the paths to follow.
Free Cycle: cycling in Sicily and bike rental. Rent a bike in Sicily with Cycle Free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment