Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sample Invitation Sms For Death Anniversary

A liquor license in Ontario Toronto

For some weeks this part, I decided to take another step towards the long and intricate process of integration into the Canadian community, so I decided to get a second work. This push also by the fact that many of my weekend beginning to be monotonously boring for me that I can not stand still. While continuing to remain true to my passion for my work in IT and TD I wondered what else I would be able to do. Answers: not many have come out ... but I thought that to have worked pretty much all the years of my life in business of my parents could give the to start a new parallel career. So I decided to get interested in the field of 'hospitality just when my new address is in the middle 's Entertainment District of downtown Toronto . In this regard I have been advised by my friend Gino (with whom we share the passion for the Boston Cream of Tim Horton's ) of the license dotarmi SmartService . I want to clarify here that the distribution of alcohol in Ontario is regulated at the provincial level. Only shops with brand LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario ) or fired from LCBO can sell or market alcoholic beverages. Like in Italy, in Ontario need a license to serve alcohol for special occasions and permissions such as weddings, ceremonies and so on ... with several obvious differences. Today in Ontario to work in any room where alcohol is served is required possess this license will include: bartenders, waiters, bar owner, managers, bouncers, security etc etc .
Take this license is as simple as throwing down a shot of tequila. The cost is $ 40 today and there is no expiration date. Everything can be done online with a course divided into 3 sections and a final test of 25 questions . After passing the test be issued with a temporary code from print which is then replaced by the card sent directly to the address provided during registration. The course aims to make online clear all laws, obligations and duties of those who serve alcohol in Ontario. Who sells alcohol is responsible for who uses it too, in case of accidents or the like may be serious legal repercussions.
Recalling that is a criminal offense driving with a blood alcohol content in than 12:08 (80mg/100ml) could not be lacking on this blog the ubiquitous phrase: Do not Drink and Drive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment