Thursday, July 22, 2010

Baby Shower Message To My Friends

good reasons to rent a bike in Sicily: a beautiful, freshly picked lemon granita

Cycling in Sicily It was so long that I wanted to do it! In the end I decided I agreed to leave with my colleagues and, at the end of the fight, I had the dates! Then I went to the internet and I had a look operators cycling and bike rental active in Sicily. My attention is now focused on Free cycle, because of the simple and colorful style of the site and the information content that I have found. I also read the expressions of esteem granted dai clienti a Giuseppe Montalto , guida cicloturistica e titolare di Ciclo Free , e così ho provato a chiamarlo direttamente al telefono: - "Ciao Giuseppe !", istintivamente gli ho dato subito del tu, e lui mi ha trattata come se fossimo amici di lunga data! Gli ho spiegato un po' quale fosse la mia idea di vacanza in bicicletta e lui mi ha dato tutti i consigli di cui avevo bisogno per organizzarne una che rispondesse esattamente ai miei desideri. In particolare io sono un'appassionata delle buone biciclette ed è per questo che ho fatto domande specifiche sui componenti che Giuseppe usa nell'assemblare personally his bicycle. I sent page of your site that has the bicycle and gave me all the technical information that I asked. In short I have accepted his proposals and I left.

My bike tour along the coast of southeastern Sicily was beautiful. I took many pictures and many of those images will remain forever in my heart: Portopalo , the 'Island of the Currents , Vendicari , Marzamemi , Noto and so on.

But there is a stage, in particular that has caused all my sympathy. When I asked Joseph where I could taste something I really tell the identity of this area (I am a gourmand) Joseph directed me to Bed and Breakfast La Terrazza sea of Avola. "Say I sent you, and make you taste their lemon granita . I arrived at the seafront Avola only mid-morning, but I was lucky. She was, from breakfast to their guests, a bit 'of granita to hand the same day.

- "Hello, my name is Lara ... suggested I come here from you ..."

- "Please, sit down! Joseph I had mentioned that perhaps it would be gone from us. "

The Mrs. Monello immediately welcomed me with great kindness and made me sit in their breakfast room. She sat beside me and together we tasted their wonderful homemade granita with organic lemons their farm .

It was delicious! The sweet taste was not at all cloying (like the one I had tasted more industrial else ... almost a syrup) on the contrary was pleasantly harmonized with acid tones and with the aroma of lemon zest. I asked about the preparation and, once again, I have obtained information via the Internet.

- "We, like Joseph and Free cycle, we are partners in the network The echo of taste," she said. On our site you will find a whole series of photos depicting the preparation of this great step by step.

consumers what fresh granita I asked to pay, but the lady smiled at me and showed me the almost empty cup from which she had worn the same cream frozen. - "Pay? For making me company during my break? But he wants to be joking."

To make you short, I could not pay the spectacular granite. Instead, I have able to leave the shade of bicycle Cycle Free inside the courtyard of Bed and Breakfast and I went down to bathe . Pedaling in the early morning, delicious slush by mid-morning, swim in spectacular Lido di Avola and then back up to bicycle Fontane Bianche, Siracusa , for lunch ... WOW!

Lara
---------------------------------------------- ----------------------------- Click here
reach the page with pictures of the entire sequence of the preparation of granita lemons Organic home-made according to the original Sicilian recipe.
The images are part of the photographic heritage of the Echo de taste and were taken by Emanuele Lombardo, author of this beautiful novel set in Sicily . The skilled hands that you see at work are those of the proprietor of Bed and Breakfast on the terrace sea of Avola, Syracuse .
------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
Rent a bike in Sicily with Free Cycle: cycling tourism and bikes for hire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment