Thursday, July 22, 2010

What Shows Out Of This List Do You Watch?

Cycling in Sicily: modern art among the branches of a tree. Belle images from a cycling holiday.

During my cycling holidays I always carry my camera with me. I am a cyclist experienced enough and I love to travel light, especially when pedal, but when the includes walking tours that promise spectacular landscapes such as those of Sicily I can not do without my trusty camera. I switched to digital several years now and I must say that despite my initial reluctance, I find that modern applications of digital photography is very convenient in many ways.

I rented a bike in Sicily with Free cycle. I landed at Trapani and then I did a tour in the area of \u200b\u200bindividual self western Sicily . I enjoyed the assistance and support of the bicycle tour guide Giuseppe Montalto that in those days was around from the parts of Marsala and so I sincerely thank him for all he has done for me. The

bike that was entrusted to me in perfect condition and gave me a sense of reliability. I love to ride in the coolest hours of the day and so I could capture the evocative image that I present in this short contribution to the site Free cycle. It looks like a pearl necklace extremely elaborate, and instead is a web full of droplets Dew. In the early morning light shone those beads so much that I could even hear them as I passed by the tree a good speed in which the cloth was woven by the spider. I braked and I went back to see what it was that glint that had captured my attention. And this is the image that I offer, in memory of my beautiful cycling holiday in Sicily.


Free Cycle: cycling and bike rental in Sicily

Free Cycle: cycling tourism and bikes for rent in Sicily. Rent a bike in Sicily with Free Cycle !

0 comments:

Post a Comment