Friday, July 9, 2010

Locks With Letter Combinationa

Renting a bike in Sicily e. .. go back in time directly from the White

I've always been fond of films on ancient Sicily. And 'why, when I sapote that Free Cycle is a partner in the cultural movement of The echo of the taste I wanted to read this beautiful novel of Emanuele Lombardo set in the period of World War II.

Although the period in which this story takes place is very far from that which is set in the plot of the novel The Leopard, by Giuseppe di Lampedusa , reading it I had the feeling of finding a common color background : That of a land with a strong and unmistakable as Sicily.

This year I wanted to take this opportunity to rent a bike in Sicily with Free Cycle, which I think the most active and best organized in the field of cycling in Sicily, and I decided this time to explore the area Iblei , to which the portal www.ciclofree.it sometimes referred dreamy tone. Coluto I personally go to breathe the atmosphere and see if it really worth it.

Well, I have to say yes. Among the many beautiful things I've seen ( and I've tasted! ) experience that perhaps struck me most was visiting the castle Donnafugata . Already come close to that area, surrounded by green Iblee typical campaign, is in itself an experience. But walk into the castle and visit the state rooms where the scenes were filmed by the famous film The Leopard , based on the novel , and, in the ancient silence of those rooms to imagine the actors acting in Their costumes were really something wonderful for me.

It 's a step that I recommend to all who wish to rent a bike in Sicily, whether a city bike or a racing bike . The course is suitable for both models and is quite affordable for all cyclists .

thank Giuseppe Montalto, owner of Cycle Free for his invaluable assistance during the tour (when I had a few unexpected was comforting to know they can count on him at all times) .

Free Cycle - cycling and bike hire in Sicily

Free Cycle - for hire bikes and cycling tourism in Sicily. Rent a bike in Sicily

0 comments:

Post a Comment