Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Money As A Gift For A 1st Birthday Party

Cycling in Sicily: quince jam and beautiful landscapes through which to cycle Cycling


Renting a bike in Sicily and make a wonderful tour of cycling among the wheat fields and olive groves of mountain Iblei ... had been so long since I had this dream.

This year I decided: I contacted Giuseppe Montalto, the bicycle tour guide holder Cycle Free and I booked a week's full support in the area.

I did a tour in City Bike individual, self-managed, but without renouncing to Suffer Joseph on the routes to be flown on good restaurants where to eat well and on the farm in Sicily where to go to sleep . Its assistance, road and online (also available on the phone to answer all my questions) was crucial in determining the success of my cycling holidays between the country roads of Sicily.

wonderful stop in Ragusa Ibla (unforgettable in the Ortigia, Siracusa ) and a must-repeat lunch at good restaurant in Ragusa 's Tenuta Carbonara to specialties of Sicilian cuisine . In addition to the recipes I've tasted from Ragusa, I had the opportunity to buy the excellent quince jam (I did my cycling tour in October, and this is the period in which to prepare the quince Ragusa), which besides being a very good example of sweet typical cuisine iblea has proved a valuable support during the cycling energy between the fields and olive trees that I had dreamed.

only drawback: in October, the wheat fields are neither green nor gold ... but this was my fault ... I had to leave at June! Free

cycle: cycling and bike rental in Sicily

Free Cycle: cycling tourism and bikes for hire in Sicily. Rent a bike in Sicily with Free Cycle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment