Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Baby Messages Twins

Brown - a year landed immigrant

Today I am publishing the words of Brown, now an integral part of this blog, which describes the sequence of emotions in his first year as immigrants. Thank you for your contribution, I wish you a prosperous and peaceful future for years to come!


My first year in Canada

On 7 November a year ago I was flying over the skies of Toronto, was expected to land at Pearson Airport. From above I saw these vast expanses of yellow, I immediately thought of the huge spaces and parks in Canada from which I had heard years before coming here.

has since gone exactly one year. As I have always said and backed by the years pass quickly emigrant. In this year many things have happened good and bad. Life as an immigrant is never easy for me has been difficult and easy as well. Firstly because I had already tried years behind what it's like starting all over again, and once I was able to integrate myself I had to leave everything and start again.

The first months were full of anger and sorrow for what I did, I was not sure of my choice and experience. Everything around me did not make sense. The only thing that gave me peace of mind was the love that I sent my Elton.

I remember one day I cried so much just because I was not ready for snow and cold. My tears were hidden become a habit.

One day, after about 3 months since my arrival, I stood up and said to myself, so I can not go forward, I really have to change that. I chose not to think of the past and have no more regrets for my decision but only to look ahead and take every opportunity I would be presented.

began to make new friends, the English class that I attended involved a lot, I started working and continues today in the same place, my prospects for the future were different when I arrived. Meanwhile, I know more about the Canadian culture and traditions of the people, manners and all that surrounds me every day.

Last summer I went back to Italy, largely to give me answers. After one and half months of vacation I realized that I missed Canada. Then I said: Bruna now know where the place where you live. We know that the house is here in Canada but Home is still the same where we were born and raised, where our patients are still alive. Some days I get angry, because in life we \u200b\u200bmust live away from our loved ones!?! But they are questions that remain unanswered.

From September I'm doing an internship in a company from the town of Toronto. I love it and I hope that everything will end well. Even though I work 16 hours a day I do not mind, I two jobs, but today they are motivated and positive about this experience.

I wanted to share with you the story of my first year in Canada to say that everything is possible in life, and just want to be optimistic.

thanks to my love and friends that I met, everything is easier now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment