Monday, November 22, 2010

What Not Mix With Unisom

Give me Five Reasons ...


As I mentioned earlier today, I create a post interactive to give opportunities to all readers to list five things we lost or that we lack here in Canada and 5 instead we won . All the reasons in the world, as is natural, can never be in front of the affection of his family that exclude a priori not to trivialize these issues only in a dry list.

Each comment left with his 5 +5 will incluso nel post appena possibile.


Simona - in ordine casuale

Cosa mi manca?
1. Una macchina mia col cambio manuale.
2. Le scarpe Nero Giardini.
3. Il mare della Calabria e l'odore della salsedine.
4. I film di prima serata in TV.
5. Le merendine e i biscotti del Mulino Bianco.

Cosa ho conquistato?
1. Non aver paura della criminalità.
2. Rimborso sulle tasse.
3. A higher salary.
4. Money Back Policy .
5. The English.

Francis
6 (one is false) things I miss:
bidet, water (sometimes with the same function), with prices including taxes, GP and pediatrician, severance pay, high-level organized crime.
6 things (one is false) that I dreamed to have and I have in Canada:
elementary school to be proud of, work on the rise,
police on the street (I like the baton in the sense of authority `...), Accessibility `services, reports interpersonali rispettosi, informazione (faziosa, populista e filogovernativa), criminalita`organizzata di basso livello.

Davide
Cosa mi manca nell'immediato : il vino a buon prezzo , convengo con il prezzo finito non sai mai cosa spendi...le tax le paghiamo noi , ti faccio lo sconto del 25% , paghi te tax ma non paghi la livraison ( dicasi consegna a domicilio per gli anglofoni ) il calcio vero , cenare nei ristoranti a prezzi accessibili ed uscirne soddisfatti , il negozietto sotto casa , il tabacchino , il bar , il giornalaio , qui è tutto grande , also small. Obviously I do not quote the bidet, as banal as fundamental.
what I dreamed and I found: first of all have time to play with my kids, hiking, real people, the perception of safety, snow ... snow ... snow and snow

Francesco (Ciccio my conterroneo )
I state that I do not live in Canada yet but I know ... quite well the two worlds so I can make my list.
The 5 things I missed Italy:
1) potholes on the road as soon as it rains
2) those that you play at the traffic lights
3) those who do make the needs of the dog in the street without clean
4) Berlusconi and his thugs
5) the arrogance of the stupid and the indifference of the Italians.

The 5 things you would find in Canada: The above list
denied.

Good luck.

Lost:
- architecture earlier than one hundred years ago
- The philosophical debates
-
cultural attractions - food and drink as
refined pleasures - the appropriate use of Italian

I won:
- a life free of stress
- a satisfactory salary
- a vision
cosmopolitan - a company responsible and efficient
- one with nature never felt before

greetings from Vancouver colder the last three years ..

Bruna
This post is one of my favorites. Thanks Simon for `idea.Allora 5 things I miss:
1. my family
2. the piadina
3. hanging out with friends until 5 in the morning and dance on the beach throughout the summer
4. the sea, see the dawn from the window of the bedroom, take the sun for 6 continuous months
5. turn on scooters 365 days

5 things I've conquered
1. L `love
2. many new friends
3. the `English
4. new job opportunities
5. sleep without the fear that someone will come to steal


Alessandro

Here is my list: Things

lost:

1) a secure job, well paid, with many benefits even if demeaning
2) the free medicine to cure my chronic
3) the film Toto 'on Sunday afternoon and, in generlae, all Italians who dvd I have collected over the years, but if I find a universal player, this is not 'cause I have all the film Toto' here with me. So
3a) cheese eaten hot (as just done) in dairies Madonie, this brings me back to the bread with salami Cons and the Farm Siculi
4) The getaways are not binding Fransua was talking about ', to be done especially in winter months, 'cause the summer (at the behest of unquestionable Claudia) and' dedicated to the sea 7 days on 7, including afternoons lavoartivi.
5) Allow children to grandparents to go out alone with the bike, here we have family and friends but we do not think of having to use as a parking lot, except for emergencies

What I gained:

1) A peaceful life, I allows you to teach my values \u200b\u200bto my children to grow up without fear of two future defeated misfits
2) Get to work still smiling, without having a fight with the dozens of arrogance that inevitably I crossed the road
3) See the services that they use the taxes we pay
4) Discover the beauty of my fellow multiethnic, recognize the anthropological differences, discover new habits and customs, in a word around the world every day
5) A book of about 450 to about 450 which describe the attractions of Toronto GTA and Southern Ontario (Toronto Fun Places, Nathalie Prezeau, Word of Mouth Production.

I'm sure I will be reading them better than these other points.

Adolfo
Devo dire che ci sono molte cose che mi mancano dall'italia ma se proprio devo pensarne 5 in particolare allora devo dire:
1) Il traffico in citta' con tutti gli automobilisti pazienti ed educati.
2) Le poste e le banche, sai quando entri in fila e non sai mai quando e se esci.
3) Le ferrovie dello stato...

Be faccio sul serio adesso

4)Il profumo dei funghi in Sila
5)Il mare

Cosa ho trovato in Canada
1)Rispetto per il lavoratore, vieni always paid
2) Respect for all dogs including
3) A better understanding of other cultures and traditions
4) More money in my pocket rather than banks
5) Conquest of my personal independence.

These are just a few things as I said but the list can 'stretch a lot. MIPO
I love the country and I love Toronto. I would live well in Cosenza if indeed I do. Hello
Adolfo


Louis
5 things I miss :
1.ritmi of life 'lens
2.costo Life + accessible
3.l 'expressiveness' of the Italian language
4.paesaggi natural and humanized that ooze authenticity 'and assorted' historical, architectural and cultural heritage, in a few words that express an identity 'own unique
5.superquark

5 things I've conquered :
1.various employment status appropriate to the studies carried out with financial compensation to be considered on the same studies also suitable
2.piu 'confidence in me and in my abilities' personal (for the series' recommendations are not only')
3.possibilita 'concrete could one day have a family
4.autonomia mental and economic
5.l'assenza di Maria De Filippi con il suo programma Uomini e donne

Francesco
Cosa mi manca:
* Le montagne senza fare 4000 km
* La vera pizza

Cosa ho trovato:
* Mia figlia che può giocare per strada senza avere Rambo che la controlla.
* Mia moglie che può uscire sola di notte "quasi" tranquillamente.
* Che il motto "apparire è meglio che essere" non è ancora dominante (ma ci stiamo lavorando...)


Peter
What I miss:
1) The sea and the colors Puglia.
2) The walks in the mountains (without doing thousands of miles).
3) My beloved city ': Genoa, Naples and Rome (although they are a little dirty and dangerous in the third case now with so much garbage around.)
4) The classic breakfast bar (cappuccino + croissant).
5) The affection of the people who love me in Italy.

What I found is good,
1) Respect for every human being, regardless of appearance, race, religion, sexual orientation.
2) Attention to the substance rather than form.
3) Earnings proportional to their capacity and the amount 'of work done.
4) The possibility 'of building a future that is not only for themselves as individuals but also as a family
5) In the restaurants you eat well (provided you do not do the usual comparisons between spaghetti, pizza, pummarola etc, etc. .) abbodanti portions, the waiters are polite, and does not cost a drain.

Giancamarin
Nostalgie:
1. The Italian thick chocolate bar;
2. The sandy beaches instead of muddy;
3. Nutella in the glass jar;
4. The buzz of cicadas under the olive trees, in the hot summer afternoons;
5.La Tinsemmhal!

Achievements:
1. Swish on a frozen lake with two blades under my feet;
2. The poutine Québec;
3. Chip and Dale in the garden;
4. The brownies, yum yum:)
5.Il right to trample the flower beds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment