Monday, November 22, 2010

What Are Different Dress Lenght

Interview Gianluca Gaiardoni



Oggi parliamo con Gianluca Gaiardoni, che ha cambiato diversi ruoli e settori.

Hello Gianluca, thanks for the time we spend.
Can you tell us how old you are and your level of education?

Hello everyone, I'm 33 years after the technical school I specialized in computer science.

We said you have different work experience and have faced difficult times as the layoffs ...

Yes, after my studies I worked in various companies and I found myself even in the difficult situation of unemployment compensation. It 'was hard. I was struggling to make ends meet.

How did you move on? What happened?

Fortunately I found a new job at the company I work for today. I've been busy, I gave up and tried careers using the most popular portals that publish research. I also used the social networking sites like Linkedin. I eventually found a job by answering an ad.

What changes did you face?

I had to change is the role that industry. I used to work in clothing, but now I work in musical instruments. Before I was a multinational, which provided assistance to 80 centers. Now I work in a smaller company and I deal with facts and statistics within the CED.

Quanto è stato difficile cambiare?

Abbastanza: bisogna prendere dimestichezza con quello che tratta l’azienda. Sono un musicista autodidatta, ma lavorare in un settore non è come essere appassionati del genere. Bisogna capire bene il business aziendale, i prodotti ed i prezzi.
Inoltre sono arrivato nel momento in cui c’è stato un cambio nei sistemi informativi aziendali, nel gestionale, quindi ho dovuto imparare ad utilizzare nuovi strumenti informatici.

Ti piace il tuo nuovo lavoro?

Il settore è interessante. Ma avrei preferito continuare con quello che facevo prima. Mi sono adattato.

In quanti settori hai lavorato?

In fact I did various things, from high school janitor to the shipper, through various corporations. The areas in which I worked were those of computer accessories, clothing and music.
It 's very important to be flexible and willing to learn and to get involved.

Many things change ... in fact, do you like?

I try to use the teachings and experience that I do in each role and in every sector. The intent of these changes, beyond the crisis situation in which I found, has always been to improve not only my financial situation, but also the environment work. For me the environment is very important, maybe more of the profits. I found myself in a situation in which the company management was not peaceful, there was a lot of tension, and soon the relationships between colleagues are tightened. This situation has forced me to look for a different job.
It was not easy making the decision to try and change. As they say "you know what to leave but not what you find." Learn how a company really only when you're inside.

Have you ever considered self-employment?

Yes, we talked about it with friends, but the end is not so easy. We had thought about taking an already started, but there is never a sufficient guarantee. Even if the task is already running, you have to work as business manager. We have always been constrained by the doubt to the longer wheelbase of the leg. Even the necessary and substantial initial investment has blocked.

What activities would you have wanted to take?

We were informed to open a computer store for assistance or for more traditional activities such as a kiosk or a toy store.

What advice would you give to job seekers, those seeking a fresh start?

of trying to adapt. I tried to do so. Not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. We must seek and find. Search engines and portals that ads are useful, it must respond to job advertisements.

Gianluca thanks for this interview, that tells a positive story. We hope to continue on this path or we can change but in the direction you want.

Also you might tell your story. We look for volunteers!


Write to blog.hrservicesnet @ gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment