Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oxy Making My Face Sting And Burn

Happy B-DAY! Be



E 'born to play and when, for fun and passion. Without a plan, without a purpose, though not without a plan to give free rein to a great love. E 'born that way, a year ago, Snob Little Thing, and I never thought it would come to be what it is: a part of me. Of my thoughts of my day, my ideas. Something that is independent of the color an enamel or cut of a dress. A meeting point between my daily life and my dreams, common to many.
The merit of what happens to those who encouraged me and continues to do so. Of those who believe that life can be more beautiful if lived with a bit 'of irony, with energy and a pair of heels to toe. Who helps me. Whose spurs me to do even better and more and more. The credit is yours without much enthusiasm, without much participation, without much affection, without a lot of femininity .... not so good. Thanks.

It Was born by chance and for fun, for amusement and for passion. No plan, no aim, no project apart from giving voice to a deep love. Was born this way, one year ago, Little Snob Thing, and I'd never thought that I would become what now it is: a part of me. Of my thoughts, of my days, of my ideas. Something that prescinds from the colour of the nail-polish or the model of a dress. A meeting point between my lifetime and my dreams, shared by many of you.
Due to the ones who encouraged me and continuously do it. To the ones who believe that life could be better if lived with a little pinch of irony, a lot of energy and a pair of high heels. To the ones who help me. To the ones who spur me to do my best, every day more and more. You have the merit of it: without your enthusiasm, your participation, your love, your femininity.. it would be the same. Thanks.





















Translated by Cristina Martucci.

0 comments:

Post a Comment