Monday, February 14, 2011

Pokemon Shiny Gold Rom Vba

Pure Love


I do not like Valentine's Day. I never loved, even when my life is winding among the desks of high school and afternoons spent on the phone with her friend's heart. And I never festaggiato. But the idea of \u200b\u200bleaving for a day, and the heels of Vogue models, the timing of Fashion Week and the doubts about the color of the glaze, the camel blazer and big pull powder to make room for love I did not mind at all . Love: the real one that lived a thousand times and sent back to the scenes of a movie. Quello per il nostro lavoro o per i nostri amici. Quello racchiuso nei caratteri delle pagine di un libro e quello incastrato tra le note del nostro Ipod. Quello che abbiamo il coraggio di vivere e quello che conserviamo dentro di noi. L'amore per noi stessi. L'amore, più semplicemente, per tutto ciò che ci circonda. Comprese le nostre scarpe.





I don't love Saint Valentine's Day. I've never loved it, even when my life was lived among the high school desks and the afternoons were spent on the phone with my best friend. I've never celebrated it. But the idea of leaving, for one day, the heels and the Vogue models, the planning of Fashion Week and the doubts about nail-polishes' colours, the camel blazer and the maxi pink pullover, in order to give space to Love, was not bad at all. Love: the real one and the ones lived through movie scenes. Love for our job or for our friends. Love held among the pages of a book or recorded on our iPod. Love that we are brave enough to live or we hid on our own. Love for ourselves. Love for what's around us. Including our shoes. 













(Font. French Frosting)
Translated by Cristina Martucci. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment